Please Review Below What You Need To Do To Prepare For Your Installation
Please make sure the applicable items below are moved out prior to our installer’s arrival.
- Personal items: All personal items must be removed out of the room, and closet if applicable, where the new flooring is to be installed. This includes: clothing, shoes, books, electronics, loose items on top of dressers, jewelry, wallets, etc.
- Beds: All linens must be removed from the bed and taken out of the room. Bunk beds must be disassembled prior to installers arrival.
- Electronics: All electronics including computers, stereos, cable boxes, receivers, etc. must be disconnected, removed from furniture, and taken out of the room.
- Large furniture: 3 piece entertainment units are not included in the basic install price, but can be moved for an additional charge. All loose items within the 3 piece unit must be disconnected and taken out of the unit.
- Breakfront: All fragile crystal, porcelain figurines, etc. must be removed from any breakfronts and taken out of the room.
- Removal of old floor: If you elect to remove the old flooring on your own, the old floor including any pad, tackless, staples, etc. must be completely removed, and the room left with a smooth sub-floor ready for new flooring. Any imperfections in the sub-floor may require additional preparation or patching, which will be an additional charge.
- Appliances: If we are moving your appliances, all water and gas lines must be disconnected prior to our arrival.
- Exception items: The following are some items that we can not move, and must be arranged for prior to our arrival: slate pool tables, baby grand and grand pianos, grandfather clocks, aquariums, and exercise equipment.
Thank you !
We look forward to handling the installation of your new floor, smoothly and to your satisfaction !